Conference and Event Services
Conference and Event Services manage conference and event activity in partnership with both the University and external clients by providing individual support, services and advice.
Roles across the team
• To facilitate and support LJMU staff in the coordination of events
• To manage and maximise the commercial hire of university facilities when not being used for core activity, for the purpose of; conference, training, event and exhibitions activity. Plus managing the public spaces and promoting University engagement with the local community.
• Provide a full Event Management service to members of the University who wish to run corporate or commercial events.
• Optimise LJMU reputation through Conference & Events activity
1. No event too small for us to assist
2. We offer support and guidance free of charge
3. Event management
Components to consider when planning an event:
What assistance do you require?
1. Booking an internal room for an internal meeting with no external visitors?
Contact relevant timetabling contact for all buildings except Egerton Court Reception.
Timetable contacts: http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/timetables/82355.htm Egerton Court Reception: 0151 231 3661
2. Planning to hold a meeting/public event/conference inviting external visitors?
Contact Conference & Event Services for guidance and support on any event.
Or see our Contact Us & Team Members page for our new direct telephone numbers.